SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Why people like me (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/why-people-like-me-31666/)

insulinboy 02-17-2014 04:35 PM

Why people like me

3 Attachment(s)
Should not be allowed to buy a house with a basement bedroom and barn door access to said bedroom :lol:

captainchaos 02-17-2014 04:55 PM

What's the problem? I see a frig missing but otherwise looks pretty good to me ;)

Jack Flash 02-17-2014 05:58 PM

The dog seems pretty happy about the situation....;)

mikstr 02-17-2014 06:19 PM

Liking the colour of your VTR......

smokinjoe73 02-17-2014 07:10 PM

Thats crazy, a dog on the bed? Must smell great to sleep there.

My wife wont let me sleep in the garage with the bikes but have slept in race trailers at the track with bikes and it always smells awesome.

Do they get blankets at night?

oahu hawk 02-17-2014 09:51 PM

and you're sleeping in the basement because????...

CruxGNZ 02-17-2014 10:32 PM

...because his woman just found out he bought another motorcycle.

Hey Insulin, is that bike one of those YZF's you're ALWAYS talking about here? :)

insulinboy 02-18-2014 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 368649)

Hey Insulin, is that bike one of those YZF's you're ALWAYS talking about here? :)

Why yes, yes it is :) The YZF was my first Supersport motorcycle and where the brunt of my wrenching experiance comes from. I had a lot of other bikes before the YZF but they always came from a junkyard and were always cobbed together to run, and didn't run for very long. The YZF was the first GOOD motorcycle I had that was purchased from a dealership and the first one that I owned for more than 6 months :) I had my first YZF for 5 years before I got rid of it for money to move, and the SuperHawk was my ticket back on 2 wheels 5 years later. Of course it didn't take me long to find a YZF to go next to her lol

As for why I sleep in the basement:
Its colder than the rest of the house and I cant sleep unless its downright chilly, so rather than cooling the whole house its easier for me to sleep down there. As well my mother has alzheimer's and since the house "was" only a 1 bedroom I'm letting her have it so she can be here where I can take care of her while I am still able and she is mostly still all there. As I said to her, I bought the garage for me, I bought the house for her. The garage is full of new pressure treated lumber that came with it and I plan to actually frame a room up in the basement. The laundry is down there and the start of a 2nd bathroom is down there as well, and there is the start of a little kitchenette. I figure in about a year I should have scrapped all the money and time together to have turned it into a little apartment down there so we can both have our own space since there is a separate entrance from outside to down there as well

Edit: oh and Smokin Joe yes, a dog on the bed. Both dogs actually sleep on the bed with me. The Dachshund actually sleeps under the covers.. Its a weird Dachshund thing, every one I had in my childhood (he is my 3rd) slept under a blanket

nnjhawk02 02-18-2014 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by insulinboy (Post 368651)
Both dogs actually sleep on the bed with me. The Dachshund actually sleeps under the covers.. Its a weird Dachshund thing, every one I had in my childhood (he is my 3rd) slept under a blanket

I guess U gotta get some lovin somewhere!

Hey Ma more meatloaf