SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Stanley Cup ! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/stanley-cup-30572/)

Jack Flash 06-12-2013 07:07 PM

Stanley Cup !

What a great time of the year for a hockey fan. First game of the Stanley Cup final, and it's an edge of your seat game....as it should be.
I'm routing for Chicago to win this, but have my doubts Boston has a few
cards up their sleeves. As a Habs fan, I have to hate Boston and route for Chicago...;)

superh1998 06-12-2013 07:13 PM

Yes Sir!!!
Hopefully the Hawks can come back from the 1 goal deficit.
I think I missed 2 games this year...both times got stuck at work.
Go Hawks!

Jack Flash 06-12-2013 07:19 PM

Yeh, those were dumb luck goals by Lucic.

superh1998 06-12-2013 07:36 PM

can't argue that. Unfortunately, its not looking too good.

superh1998 06-12-2013 07:43 PM

Damn!!! I didn't see those...I was on a delay. Had to let the dogs out.
Good stuff!

Jack Flash 06-13-2013 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer (Post 357029)
Have you guys gone to bed? It's in the 3rd overtime.

Yes. As much as I love the game, had to go to bed. Chicago rules !:D

Jack Flash 06-17-2013 06:50 PM

It's not looking good for us superh1998.....:|

Jack Flash 05-15-2014 07:07 AM

New Hope

Most of you don't really care hockey, and that's ok. To each his own. But when you live in the frost most of the year, you can't help but love winter sports. I play hockey year round myself, and, there are 2 feelings that can't be beat. Lacing on my skates, and, saddling on the Hawk. :cool:

We finally got ride of the Bruins last night, after a long and exciting series. The thing that saddens me the most, is the un sportsmen conduct this game brings out in players. A few Boston players really lacked of class during this series, and, finally got what they deserved.....an early golf season. :D

Well, on with the Rangers on Saturday, and hoping it will be just as exciting, with much more respect between themselves.

Go Habs Go !

insulinboy 05-15-2014 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jack Flash (Post 372799)
Well, on with the Rangers on Saturday, and hoping it will be just as exciting, with much more respect between themselves.

Go Habs Go !

Sorry, I'm a rangers fan.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/63/637c7...240de57b8c.jpg

Being a rangers fan though I do have to admit they've become quite the grab bag of thugs lately :( More Hockey, Less fighting and penalties please

nnjhawk02 05-15-2014 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I liked the city of Montreal, but not for the next 10 daze of so.

U want to hear a funny as fcuk story

My brother isn't too smart, but he means well. But I'm concerned that the 3 brain cells he has left aren't doing him any justice, that along with the heavy cheap vodka drinking habit he's picked up the last 5 years & suffice to say, he's a hot mess

I called my voice mail to hear this;

I'm tired so shut up, We're going to Pittsburgh for the game tomorrow night. I'm going to get on the ice and kick the shit out of Crosby. He's a punk. I heard today that, that fcuking Crosby took a water bottle and dumped it on the Rangers goalie, whats his name Henry, Umm Henry Longhorse. Ok bye, call me back.

So needless to say I was LMFAO. I called him back to let him know that the Rangers goalie is Swedish & not an American Indian and that he got the story wrong - King Henrik dumped the water on Cindy. But Cindy is still an cunt and deserves an ass beating. And she's lucky, cause my crazy dumb assed brother would kick the shit out of her.

Jack Flash 05-15-2014 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by insulinboy (Post 372800)
Sorry, I'm a rangers fan.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/63/637c7...240de57b8c.jpg

Being a rangers fan though I do have to admit they've become quite the grab bag of thugs lately :( More Hockey, Less fighting and penalties please

So you and I are at war for the next few days. As a true player, good luck to you insulin. But don't worry, after the dust settles down, I'll love you anyway...;)

Originally Posted by nnjhawk02 (Post 372805)
I liked the city of Montreal, but not for the next 10 daze of so.

U want to hear a funny as fcuk story

My brother isn't too smart, but he means well. But I'm concerned that the 3 brain cells he has left aren't doing him any justice, that along with the heavy cheap vodka drinking habit he's picked up the last 5 years & suffice to say, he's a hot mess

I called my voice mail to hear this;

I'm tired so shut up, We're going to Pittsburgh for the game tomorrow night. I'm going to get on the ice and kick the shit out of Crosby. He's a punk. I heard today that, that fcuking Crosby took a water bottle and dumped it on the Rangers goalie, whats his name Henry, Umm Henry Longhorse. Ok bye, call me back.

So needless to say I was LMFAO. I called him back to let him know that the Rangers goalie is Swedish & not an American Indian and that he got the story wrong - King Henrik dumped the water on Cindy. But Cindy is still an cunt and deserves an ass beating. And she's lucky, cause my crazy dumb assed brother would kick the shit out of her.

Funniest thing I've heard/read all day. Thanks for the cool story. Although, sorry to see a sibling of yours having life issues.

Good luck with that.

Jack Flash 06-01-2014 09:01 AM

Well, after a few days to digest this heart breaking loss....the better team won. Congrats to the Rangers.

Now, I'm on the thier team to beat what I hope will be the Hawks in the final round. At least my loss will not have been in vain. Plus, a few of my homies in the Rangers line up, so, it's all good.

Insulin, nnj, you're my friends again...;O)

bzera 06-01-2014 03:11 PM

Another hawks fan here! Been great playoffs in general

tomb393 06-01-2014 03:23 PM

Hawks!

nnjhawk02 06-01-2014 04:14 PM

I think it will be a tough road for the Rangers if they play either team.

But they made it!

Let's Go Rangers

Jack Flash 04-22-2017 06:06 PM

Really luv this time of the year. No, not cause I can ride again after all the white sh... goes, but because it's great hockey season.

Go Habs Go !

Wolverine 04-22-2017 08:09 PM

Been watching LOTS of hockey...

That Ranger game was intense!!

Wolverine 04-22-2017 08:10 PM

Now we have on Oilers/Sharks.

finepooch 04-22-2017 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jack Flash (Post 401793)
Go Habs Go !

ole / goodbye scabs

Wolverine 04-22-2017 08:48 PM

Better team won? :)

mikstr 04-23-2017 07:08 AM

and so the battle cry changes to Go golfing Habs! Go golfing!

Jack Flash 04-23-2017 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by finepooch (Post 401799)
ole / goodbye scabs

And the maturity begins....

Jack Flash 04-23-2017 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 401800)
Better team won? :)

Yes, and the fact the team is built around one individual is beyond comprehension. Heads have got to roll this summer.

So, have got to see the Sens beet the Rangers

Go Sens Go !!

Wolverine 04-23-2017 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jack Flash (Post 401821)
Yes

Coach didn't think so. :D:D:D

Jack Flash 07-06-2021 04:21 AM

I've been neglecting this thread for the past few years, but can't anymore since the Habs are still alive after such an unexpected long run in the series. Last night was an edge of your seat game sending game 5 back to Tampa.
I still doubt they'll make it through Tampa, they are such a well lubed hockey machine, but when a team has nothing left to loose you never know!
Go Habs go!

Wolverine 07-06-2021 04:37 PM

I watched some last night. I got late so I had to turn in. Why-o-why did I not hit the record button.:lame:

Jack Flash 07-07-2021 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 413918)
I watched some last night. I got late so I had to turn in. Why-o-why did I not hit the record button.:lame:

You have a chance to right a wrong tonight!