SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Opps...... (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/opps-25656/)

8541Hawk 05-22-2011 11:16 AM

Opps......

1 Attachment(s)
Found this on the front door today...... Guess I shouldn't have been messing with the bike...... Damn loud exhaust...... :crackup:

Attachment 11791

VTRsurfer 05-22-2011 12:23 PM

I don't think you have to worry...unless it was left by Gozor the Destructor.

If that's the case, you're toast.

CrankenFine 05-22-2011 03:21 PM

Learned something new. Always thought CRS=Can't Remember Sh*t. Oh wait.. what were we talking about?

mikstr 05-22-2011 05:36 PM

Seems you're not along in being left behind Mike, although you got a formal notice as to why......

Old Yeller 05-23-2011 07:33 AM

Apparently none of us that ride hawks got picked up in the rapture. what's up with that? :o

uchi 05-23-2011 07:46 AM

they said i was too hefty to bring into the ship and that theyd come right back. that was 2 days ago. i think they were messing with me

PUSHrod 05-23-2011 10:12 AM

Rapture, yeah, I get it.

What I don't get is where we are now. Is this heaven? Is it? Well is it? But there are still all these fundamentalist preachers around. Spending eternity with them doesn't quite feel like heaven.

Am I being the butt of a cosmic joke or something?

bass4dude 05-23-2011 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by PUSHrod (Post 303734)
Rapture, yeah, I get it.

What I don't get is where we are now. Is this heaven? Is it? Well is it? But there are still all these fundamentalist preachers around. Spending eternity with them doesn't quite feel like heaven.

I think we're in the same boat here! and I don't think it's heaven. I think we got sent the wrong way! In fact, like someone else said, I think everyone on the forum has been left. That is to say that superhawks/firestorms beget evil! WELL I'M FCKING HAPPY WITH THAT!

:headbang:

K30 05-23-2011 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by PUSHrod (Post 303734)
Rapture, yeah, I get it.

Oh what, you didn't hear? The rapture has been rescheduled for October 21st.

Rapture: Harold Camping explains why he was wrong - and says God will bring Rapture on OCTOBER 21 | Mail Online

mikstr 05-23-2011 07:59 PM

Somehow I just knew there was a forthcoming explanation... quick, send Camping your money while there's still time!!!!!!!

What a bunch of wackos.......

VTRsurfer 05-23-2011 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer (Post 303626)
I don't think you have to worry...unless it was left by Gozor the Destructor.

If that's the case, you're toast.

OH SHIT!!! I spelled Gozer wrong.

It's been a long time since I last saw "Ghostbusters".

I guess I'm toast too.:eek:

uchi 05-24-2011 04:22 AM

you know i was hoping this rapture thing would have come over the weekend. im getting married in less than 2 weeks, thought i could somehow get out of it, lol.

this could be hell, im going back to work today, atleast its sunny out. i figure if i made it into some sort of heaven there'd be a track day every day and naked jessica alba's running around. so far neither is happening

nuhawk 05-24-2011 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by uchi (Post 303716)
they said i was too hefty to bring into the ship and that theyd come right back. that was 2 days ago. i think they were messing with me

You are truly corrupt. Hit the restart button and hope for the best. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: