SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Inde Motorsports Ranch (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/inde-motorsports-ranch-31340/)

xeris 11-03-2013 07:58 AM

Inde Motorsports Ranch

Have any AZ riders, or anyone else, done a track day at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox?
I'm waiting for a reply from them as to the cost of a membership and if track use is available to non members. I fear that it might be one of those "if you have to ask you can't afford it" deals.
Its a beautiful track and only about an hours ride from where I live.
Inde Motorsports Ranch - Willcox Arizona

xeris 11-10-2013 09:02 AM

Here is the info package I received.

Much too much for my budget. Too bad they don't offer just track day for us mere mortals It's a beautiful track.

Dave,

Thank you very much for you interest in a membership at Inde Motorsports Ranch. Please allow me to introduce you to Inde Motorsports Ranch, a world-class private raceway and motorsport club situated on over 1,700 acres near Willcox, Arizona, just an hour east of Tucson, Arizona surrounded by the gorgeous views of the Chiricahua, Winchester, and Dos Cabezas Mountain ranges. Our high desert climate provides members with legitimate year-round track time!

The following is a brief summary of some of the highlights of our motorsport community. Between our brochure and our Website (www.indemotorsports.com) you can certainly get a good flavor for the track, facilities, and amenities, but nothing compares to seeing it firsthand.

The private raceway and motorsports club at Inde Motorsports Ranch features:

·The Track – Our dynamic 2.75 mile road course circuit has been described by Motor Trend magazine as, “"almost like running a “best of” mix-tape with replicas of the most challenging corners from around the world". The circuit is a high-speed, challenging road course with the ideal blend of sweepers, hairpins, blind corners, and straights with over 200’ of dramatic elevation changes. The circuit can also accommodate over 30 unique configurations making it an extremely versatile road course perfect for race cars, street cars, motorcycles, vintage cars, and all other vehicle types and driver skill levels. We host numerous club events such as the Porsche Club, SCCA, NASA, and others. We are also the preferred testing track for SRT Viper and Ford Motor Company. As a member you will have unlimited, guaranteed access to the Inde’s world class track all-year round!

·The Facilities – A membership at Inde Motorsports Ranch provides you with access to our first class facilities as well. The facilities include a control tower, conference room, kitchen, 7,500 square foot Big Barn Garage, mechanic’s garage, skid pad, and restroom with showers. We are also the ONLY private motorsport facility in the US to have our own FAA private airport with a 3800 foot runway and helipad. The runway can accommodate turbo props, light jets, and single engine planes.

·Private Garages and Villas– Members have the ability to lease their own private garage bays ranging in size from 600 square feet to 3,000 square feet. We also recently received approval from Cochise County for a Master Development Plan which will include up to 52 Private Residences and Villas offered on a fee simple basis. The first phase will include 24 Villas ranging in size from 1500-2200 square feet. Subdivision approval is anticipated by late 2013.

·Programs and Amenities – Membership also affords you access to numerous programs and amenities. We have resident pro instructors on hand to provide private instruction, group instruction, competition racing license certification, and teen driving programs. We also can provide vehicle transport from anywhere in AZ to Inde, private air charter service from anywhere in the Southwest, and track prep & vehicle concierge programs to ensure your car is warm and ready for the track upon your arrival.

Our website (www.indemotorsports.com) is an excellent source of information and will be frequently updated as new information becomes available.

We are currently offering a “Junior Membershipin place for the first 25 new members, 20 of them have already been purchased. This exclusive opportunity is only available to a limited group of buyers. This program affords you many exciting benefits such as a heavily discounted initiation fee ($10,000), no dues for the first 6 months of membership, and other great incentives.

To schedule an appointment for your private tour of our world-class raceway and motorsports club, or to learn how to reserve your Junior Membership, please contact me directly at 818.620.3938.

I look forward to welcoming you to Inde Motorsports Ranch!

Warm regards,

CJ Dorland
President
https://blu177.afx.ms/att/GetInline....4db&oneredir=1

insulinboy 11-10-2013 09:18 AM

We have a track like that here where I live. Way too expensive for my blood. however if you're lucky enough to know somebody who is a member they can bring you along as a guest when they go and you just have to pay the day use fee (here its $75) Get a group of guys together to share the membership, one guy pays a little more so he gets to go every time, everybody else pays a little less to be the guest they bring on rotation.

Makes membership a little more fesable, of course I don't know the prices there to know if it really is fesable for you or not

xeris 11-10-2013 10:28 AM

Good idea, but I don't have any where near the that kind of money. The Junior membership is currently discounted by $10k or is the fee itself. Either way it's a no go for me.
I wonder how their business plan is working out. Seems very exclusive.
Really bums me out as I am wanting to do some track days to move my skill level along.

insulinboy 11-10-2013 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by xeris (Post 365006)
Good idea, but I don't have any where near the that kind of money. The Junior membership is currently discounted by $10k or is the fee itself. Either way it's a no go for me.
I wonder how their business plan is working out. Seems very exclusive.
Really bums me out as I am wanting to do some track days to move my skill level along.

I think the Jr. membership here is $10k as well, but its just to get your name in the box. Its $200 a month after that to keep your dues up to date and as long as you keep them up to date you don't pay that 10K ever again. its $30 a day everytime you go to the track not $75 so I was wrong about that.

They do have a $2500 autocross program here. I should send a msg to see if you can get a motorcycle in on that deal

Membership - Atlanta Motorsports Park | Atlanta Motorsports Park

Edit: forgot to add, in my original inquiry they told me they were always open to have a track day org. come in and do an event, you may want to inquire if your local track will do that and see if you can get sportbiketracktime or someone else on board with renting the track for an event

xeris 11-10-2013 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by insulinboy (Post 36501)
Edit: forgot to add, in my original inquiry they told me they were always open to have a track day org. come in and do an event, you may want to inquire if your local track will do that and see if you can get sportbiketracktime or someone else on board with renting the track for an event

Thanks, this is good to know. Maybe with some work it could be possible.