SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Freakn Craigslist (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/freakn-craigslist-32572/)

jerryh 09-20-2014 09:10 AM

Freakn Craigslist

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 22460

CruxGNZ 09-20-2014 09:23 AM

What the hell did you buy? That X-Ray thing from "The Pursuit of Happiness"? Oh, and I like the drink holder next to the kids seat.

jerryh 09-20-2014 09:57 AM

Have a 18v Ryobi fetish. In the Ryobi case (brandnew!) Circular saw, sawzall, vac, light and drill ($45). In the Porter Cable tool bag are sawzall blades and a sweet router plunger with bits for a dremel ($20). Also picked up a 18v grinder (brand new and free thanks Home Depot) and 18v jigsaw ($20) this week. Drink holder a little hard to reach but it holds a large McDucks unsweetened T nicely. You're not the only one who does extreme mods ;)

captainchaos 09-20-2014 10:08 AM

Holy crap lol is there a bike under there? ;)

CruxGNZ 09-20-2014 10:13 AM

Nice scores!

I recieved a Ryobi kit (circular saw, sawzall & light) for X-mas several years ago. Used it a lot more than I thought I would. Beat the crap out of 'em and used them on many jobs (back when I built houses for a living). Suprised me on how long they have survived.

The batteries crapped out before anything broke. I liked using these cordless tools so much, I purchased new batteries (cells) on eBay, cracked open the Ryobi battery pack and replaced the batteries, then put the battery pack back together. Good as new.

Concerning that drink holder. With a helmet on, you will need a crazy straw man.

skokievtr 09-20-2014 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by jerryh (Post 378478)
Have a 18v Ryobi fetish. In the Ryobi case (brandnew!) Circular saw, sawzall, vac, light and drill ($45). In the Porter Cable tool bag are sawzall blades and a sweet router plunger with bits for a dremel ($20). Also picked up a 18v grinder (brand new and free thanks Home Depot) and 18v jigsaw ($20) this week. Drink holder a little hard to reach but it holds a large McDucks unsweetened T nicely. You're not the only one who does extreme mods ;)

from what idiot?

jerryh 09-20-2014 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by captainchaos (Post 378482)
Holy crap lol is there a bike under there? ;)

Rode 50 miles like that. Pretty sure people were impressed. Should've revved up at stoplights then killed the engine just to complete the picture

jerryh 09-20-2014 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by skokievtr (Post 378498)
from what idiot?

He kept selling me stuff. Couldn't figure out how to fit the damn 4ft aluminum multi-ladder he's selling for $25. Failed once again

jerryh 09-20-2014 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 378483)
Nice scores!

I recieved a Ryobi kit (circular saw, sawzall & light) for X-mas several years ago. Used it a lot more than I thought I would. Beat the crap out of 'em and used them on many jobs (back when I built houses for a living). Suprised me on how long they have survived.

The batteries crapped out before anything broke. I liked using these cordless tools so much, I purchased new batteries (cells) on eBay, cracked open the Ryobi battery pack and replaced the batteries, then put the battery pack back together. Good as new.

Concerning that drink holder. With a helmet on, you will need a crazy straw man.

A guy on CL here has a $100 lithium 18v battery for $50. What if he has other 18v crap? What if I can't say no? F@Ąck it OMW to CL now

jerryh 09-21-2014 07:41 AM

This will seems obvious but I was about to give up on a couple of.lithium batteries this morning that wouldn't charge. Cleaned the contacts and charging sweet now!