SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Ebay (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/ebay-44/)
-   -   Corbin Seat (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/ebay-44/corbin-seat-10694/)

GeMs 03-05-2007 02:15 PM

Corbin Seat

Is that anyone from this site selling that corbin seat on EBay? And if not.. who keeps out bidding ME!!! Thats messed up!

VTRBandit 03-05-2007 09:09 PM

IM THE ONE OUTBIDDING YOU!! MUAHAHAHA!

Actually Im not, Im just watching it and wished it hadnt already jumped up as much as it did. Too rich for my blood, Good luck though!

Birdoprey 03-05-2007 09:17 PM

what he said. I'm not bidding, just watching. too expensive.
I am, however, hoping one of my forum brothers get it. and, if so, if we ever meet can I touch it?
:kneel:

GeMs 03-05-2007 09:45 PM

Haha sure. Just as long as you wash your hands.. Remember: Say your abc's while your scrubbing!

nuhawk 03-05-2007 10:12 PM

What about all the fit problems reported with these Corbin seats? I couldn't do one this time around but Hawkrider found a great source for Sargent seats at $249 or something like that. Also check your nearby CL. There's a guy in San Antonio that puts up some good pictures of his work. New foam, covering and all that for $70.

Thumper 03-05-2007 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by nuhawk (Post 43632)
What about all the fit problems reported with these Corbin seats? I couldn't do one this time around but Hawkrider found a great source for Sargent seats at $249 or something like that. Also check your nearby CL. There's a guy in San Antonio that puts up some good pictures of his work. New foam, covering and all that for $70.

Humm ..... My Corbin fits great. no problems at all.

RickB 03-06-2007 05:46 AM

My Corbin fits fine also...

Originally Posted by Thumper (Post 43635)
Humm ..... My Corbin fits great. no problems at all.

Hawkrider 03-06-2007 07:05 PM

Hmmm, Corbin must have a new owner then. :rotf: There have been many horror stories about Corbin "quality" (somewhat of an oxymoron I think). And other than that and the fact that they weigh about 20 fukkin pounds I hear they are pretty nice.

gpz4jp 03-09-2007 06:58 AM

Corbin Seat

I just purchased a Corbin from a fellow Shawk rider who responded to my "wanted" post for a Corbin in the classified forum. It even has yellow leather highlight on back portion of seat (passenger - not piping) which is extra and matches my 1999 Yellow VTR perfectly. Really looks custom....and the fit is absolutely perfect!!! Passengers have raved how muchmore comfortable it is than the "slanted" stock seat. No gaps at all around sides or against the tank. Got it for $150 bones (included shipping). Looks brand new too. I'd post a wanted notice in this forum and your local Craigslist.org. There are some good deals out there waiting to be had. Good luck with the seat....hope you get it. They are really nice and no sliding into the tank either!!! Hated that. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: