SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   SOLD: Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip On Exhaust Mufflers (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/sold-yoshimura-carbon-fiber-slip-exhaust-mufflers-34444/)

captainchaos 04-06-2017 09:22 PM

SOLD: Yoshimura Carbon Fiber Slip On Exhaust Mufflers

8 Attachment(s)
SOLD SOLD SOLD Nice pair of Yoshimura carbon fiber slip on exhaust mufflers. Removed from a bike I recently bought and I am not using them. Gave them a quick cleaning but I don't know their history/last time they were repacked/etc... Please see pics. Obviously these are getting harder to come by as they're no longer available new (I'm sure a few TL guys would probably kill for just the emblems). Some light wear and tear but pretty nice overall condition. Carbon has a few surface cracks, mostly on the left muffler, mostly under the hanger straps that you won't see.

These are standard mount, meaning they mount in the stock location to your stock passenger pegs. However, I do also have a pair of black powdercoated and also a pair of brushed (easily polished) hanger brackets that will eliminate your passenger pegs and mount these 3" higher, and I included some pics of what these look like with those mounted up. As usual, payments are paypal "family" please, or add 3% for the fee. I may not be quite as active lately on here but I'm sure a quick search will still show my feedback on here selling stuff over the years speaks for itself.

These are still in nice condition, but these are used and sold AS-IS. If you want or expect perfect or brand new please buy something that's brand new. Like more and more things for our bikes carbon Yoshis are no longer available new. Cheapest I could find a polished aluminum pair was $629.96 from FlyNCycle. Sound is a very subjective thing so as always "what do these sound like?" is a difficult question to answer. Suffice to they sound fantastic. I'll do my best with shipping, but these are one piece so the box is larger than it would be if the midpipes disconnected from the mufflers. FedEx quoted me $80 to the state of Washington (I'm in Florida) including insurance. I believe USPS was around $60 but that was before adding insurance. That represents probably the max distance inside the 48, so hopefully you're a little closer and it'll be a little cheaper. A few other quotes outside the US are below. I don't make money off the shipping and will be happy to refund any difference if there is one once I bring them to the counter.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

captainchaos 04-06-2017 09:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
mounted up with higher brackets...

kenmoore 04-07-2017 02:48 AM

How much to post to Australia 2541 ?

captainchaos 04-07-2017 07:37 AM

Usps.com shows $128.25. That's an 18lb box, 34x17x9 (I'll usually round up to the nearest pound and nearest inch). If you're ready to pull the trigger on them let me know and I'll bring the box to the counter and confirm the price and ask if insurance is offered, if you want it. Often people will ask me to put "gift" or "$1.00" or whatever so they don't get hammered with customs. I'll also be happy to refund any difference if the shipping ends up a little cheaper when I actually mail them. Thanks.

pozi240 04-13-2017 04:18 AM

If these are still available, what would shipping to Ottawa, Ontario (post code K4A 0V3) be? I would prefer USPS since I won't get nailed with brokerage fees like UPS. Thank you!

captainchaos 04-13-2017 09:00 AM

Usps.com shows $74.30 for an 18lb box, 34x17x9. I listed the "value" as $400, but I'll have to ask about insurance, which I'm assuming is not included in that price, at the counter if you want it, and if it's available. I'll always add insurance just in case, but if you either don't want it for it's not available you need to be ok with that. You'll also need to let me know what "value" you want placed on it (I'm often asked to put "$1" or something like that). If it's less expensive at the counter I'll be happy to refund you the difference. Thanks.

captainchaos 04-21-2017 08:41 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD