SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   SOLD: 1999 Superhawk 5905 mi., MINT condition - NJ (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/sold-1999-superhawk-5905-mi-mint-condition-nj-34458/)

Hugg727 04-13-2017 09:33 AM

SOLD: 1999 Superhawk 5905 mi., MINT condition - NJ

6 Attachment(s)
Attachment 21267

I am the 2nd owner of this bike and it only had 850mi when I got it in 2001. Adult owned and well maintained. Never been down or ridden in the rain. The miles are all weekend "Sunday morning" miles. There were a couple of seasons when I didn't ride at all , last year i think I went out 3 times. Every winter I drained the gas tank and every spring I changed the oil. Bike was on a pit bull stand in the winter.

The bike has no major scratches or marks on it. It has never seen water, I only cleaned it with the Hondabrite cleaner and a micro fiber towel.

I have done a few mods;
-Front Steel braided brake lines
-Tinted windscreen
-Staintune CF high mount exhaust (I have the originals as well)
-FactoryPro Jet kit - Stage 1
-Removed all of the CA anti Smog stuff
-FrogEye front signals
-Corbin Seat (I have the original seat)
-Tank Bra

Never had any real trouble other than replacing the starter motor in 2012.
Additional items replaced/serviced were;
-Tires & Forks/Shock serviced (2009) I would probably get new tires this
year. Plenty of tread left but the rubber is getting old.
Brake & Clutch fluid (2012)
I just put in a new Yuasa battery as well.

Price: $3200, Including a pit bull stand
Year: 1999
Mileage: 5,905
No shipping.

Even though I didnt ride it much , this bike meant something to me. I am hoping to find it a home where it will be ridden and maintained properly.
Attachment 21268Attachment 21269Attachment 21270Attachment 21271Attachment 21272

Wolverine 04-13-2017 05:35 PM

Dannngggg! Under 6k. If I were you, I wouldn't budge on price.

captainchaos 04-13-2017 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 401539)
Dannngggg! Under 6k. If I were you, I wouldn't budge on price.

Yeah that'll be a sweet deal for someone. As I was scrolling down I was actually expecting a much higher asking price. The exhaust alone was insanely expensive new and would bring a pretty penny from the right person sold separately as it looks to be in mint condition. I know it may seem hard to do, but my 2 cents says you'll actually end up with more money in your pocket by selling the seat and the exhaust separately and putting the bike back to stock. Makes it easier to wiggle a little on the price of the bike itself (which I wouldn't even do very much if at all considering the condition and mileage) thereby making it even easier to sell. Good luck, definitely hope you find her a good home!

captainchaos 04-13-2017 10:14 PM

And just curious where you're located. I'm from Bergen County (Closter), doesn't sound like you're too far from there...

Hugg727 04-14-2017 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by captainchaos (Post 401550)
And just curious where you're located. I'm from Bergen County (Closter), doesn't sound like you're too far from there...

I know Closter very well, I am only about 30 min south of there right off of the GSP.

I do understand what everyone is saying about the price. I priced this bike to sell fast. I could part out the seat and the pipes but I just dont have the time to do all of that. The bike owes me nothing, I am trying to Pay if Forward and give someone a good deal.

xeris 04-20-2017 08:59 PM

Those high mount Staintune cans are maybe the nicest looking I've seen on a SH. And I'm not that crazy about CF for the exhaust.

Hugg727 04-21-2017 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by xeris (Post 401732)
Those high mount Staintune cans are maybe the nicest looking I've seen on a SH. And I'm not that crazy about CF for the exhaust.

Thank you sir!!

E.Marquez 04-26-2017 06:28 AM

Nice bike GREAT price
Wanted to bump it after removing the off topic chatter
Had I seen this bike for sale last year post crash and in the hunt for a new VTR I would have flown up and bought it, sight unseen...then rode it home (and then painted it RED..lol)

Hugg727 04-27-2017 06:16 PM

SOLD