SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   Skarkskinz Fairing kit, FULL (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/skarkskinz-fairing-kit-full-10465/)

Dominion 02-02-2007 01:23 AM

Skarkskinz Fairing kit, FULL

1 Attachment(s)
*I am checking interest* I have a fiberglass upper and lower fairing for my superhawk. They are made by Sharkskinz and are primer in color. They are in excellent condition. I am thinking about streetfighting my hawk and want to see how much these are worth. If I can get enough to purchase my parts for my street fight project I'll sell em. I will only sell them as together. Hers a pic

~Brian

Stumpy 02-02-2007 04:45 AM

Im interested how much send me a pm lets get her done. what you need I might have some parts you need also. racing season is just around the corner.

Dominion 02-02-2007 12:10 PM

Stumpy seems to have first jump... I paid 600 plus shipping so Im guessing 425 plus shipping sounds fair? Lemmie know. What parts might you have that I need? Im in need of an RC51 front rim, with rotors and spacers.

~Brian

Stumpy 02-02-2007 03:06 PM

If you could round it of to $400 + the shipping that would be real awesome just took the hawk in for a valve adjustment to cold for me to work on it with no heat in garage. + I just got an upper and tail about a month ago but I need the lower so I will buy it as a set like you wish and maybe try to sell it later not sure Let me know ok if not I am sure we can work something out do you have paypal seems to work great but I only send money never seem to get it. Lol

Dominion 02-02-2007 03:15 PM

Well... How much would just the lower be worth to you?

~Brian

Stumpy 02-02-2007 05:03 PM

How about we split it down the middle the extra $200 is 2/3 of a set of corrisca 3 skins that I need yet. but I did clear it with the wife yours in better shape but mine can be fixed with out to much work both will need paint. thanks for letting me save a few $ track time is costly. But better than life just follow the line and you will make time.

Later all the kids are needing some att.

Stumpy

meangreen79 02-14-2007 10:35 PM

fairings

Originally Posted by Dominion (Post 40865)
*I am checking interest* I have a fiberglass upper and lower fairing for my superhawk. They are made by Sharkskinz and are primer in color. They are in excellent condition. I am thinking about streetfighting my hawk and want to see how much these are worth. If I can get enough to purchase my parts for my street fight project I'll sell em. I will only sell them as together. Hers a pic

~Brian

I am interested in it all. did you sell this.

Dominion 02-15-2007 12:32 AM

Stumpy and I are working things out. He hasn't responded to my last couple of PM's so I don't know if he has lost interest or has been busy. If for some reason it falls through Ill let you know whats going on.

~Brian

Stumpy 02-15-2007 04:47 AM

Sorry buzzy pm you tonight. I will be taking the lower so upper is still up for sale as far as I know.

meangreen79 02-15-2007 08:24 AM

upper

If he buys the lower I am still interested in the upper.Will th stock head light still work on this.the plastic I bought off of ebay needs to be fixed (just cracks)it seems to me that it would be more expensive to fix what I have.after I get my bike together I will be selling what I have.

scottiemann 02-19-2007 02:41 PM

hey meangreen if your get that upper would you happen to have a left stock upper for sale?....

meangreen79 02-20-2007 07:51 PM

left side

it is very possible. it does have some small cracks.

marmaladedad 02-23-2007 08:40 AM

Did these Skarkskinz sell already?

Dominion 02-23-2007 10:06 AM

Yeah, I'm just waiting on payment.

~Brian

Stumpy 02-23-2007 12:33 PM

Sending your cash as soon as I get off the forum.

thanks so much for waiting. Payment will be today like we talked about

Stumpy 02-23-2007 12:42 PM

PM sent paypal ? for you.