SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   No longer Available TMBmotorsport CCT's now. No longer Available (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/no-longer-available-tmbmotorsport-ccts-now-no-longer-available-17585/)

dunneyboi 05-11-2009 09:45 AM

Hi there truck, i have sent you various emails regarding these cam chain tensioners and i would like to purchase a set in yellow off you. As we discussed before the arrangements as i live in the UK but how do i go about paying you for them/will you send me an invoice please. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Kai

dunneyboi 05-14-2009 09:05 AM

Are you still selling the CCM's truck?

mach9 05-14-2009 01:07 PM

I also require a set of CCTs in Canada

Hi Tucker,
I'd take a set in black to Canada.
I'm doing a bunch of work to my 05 SuperHawk.
Are you still taking orders?

Cheers
Mark

dvwalker 05-14-2009 02:09 PM

Hay Truck... set you payment and i am still waiting for confirmation on shipment. Let me know. Thanks,

dunneyboi 05-14-2009 04:25 PM

Hey dvwalker...how did you pay for your cmm i.e. did truck send you an invoice or what?...ive emailed him several times and posted on here regarding a set i would like for my firestorm in yellow however i have had no reply recently regards to payment. your help would be appreciated...regards kai

BREWTOWNSH 05-14-2009 06:46 PM

I paid in full eight days ago and have had zero communication since. No response to a follow up e-mail a few days ago...

I'm not upset YET based on all of the positive feedback so far. Please let me know what is going on trucker!

Update: After a few more e-mails Trucker got back to me. Items arrived on 7/6/09.

dvwalker 05-15-2009 07:37 AM

The way it worked for me was:
First, send him and e-mail and followed his instructions. (At beginnig thread ording instructions are given. Address,paypal account name, my name, screen name, and color.)
Second, he replied stating how and where to send payment. When that color would be availible.
Third, sent payment to him through "paypal."
Fourth, E-mailed him for status.
Fifth, he replied yesterday saying money was received and how he shipped with an estimated delivery date.
Now I am just waitng for delivery.

I know he is very busy and had a hard time replying to me too. I understand he does what he can to reply but keep e-mailing him and he will reply.
I believe he makes them in batches and that takes some time. That may explain why it has taken him 8 days to ship them out to you.

I believe he is on the up and up so don't get worried yet. I don't think he would scam on here. I have read alot of posts about his CCT's and he has good feedback.

I will post again when I receive mine to hopefully help set your mind at ease.

GL DUN and BREW

mikstr 05-15-2009 07:48 AM

I am looking at picking up a set, have e-mailed and PMd him with no reply. Perhaps he is laid up after knee surgery?

pzurek18 05-15-2009 10:07 AM

Hey Truckinduc, i email you aswell, i would like a pair in red, let me know more when you get this, thanks.

Pawel

mach9 05-15-2009 12:05 PM

I sent an email yesterday, still waiting to hear back.
I've got a bunch of stuff apart on my SH.
Once it starts going back together my window may vanish.
Not sure if I can wait much longer.
Been down that road before.
I do fully understand how a busy person with a good product can be overwhelmed.
It happens with my business all the time.
Stupid stuff like a supplier sends us a batch of faulty material.
Days go by and you go nuts trying to find alternatives to fill late orders, etc. etc.

LineArrayNut 05-15-2009 12:34 PM

I called him and it went straight to voice mail but I left a message about y'all trying to get a hold of him.

DocPigskin17 05-15-2009 12:49 PM

so what is the difference between these and the APE's?

LineArrayNut 05-15-2009 12:57 PM

lower price, choice of colors, better features and seems to be a similar if not better quality

Hawkrider 05-15-2009 04:52 PM

APEs will leak past the o-ring over time. These have a special sealing washer. Oh, and they're less expensive too!

mdbuehler 05-15-2009 06:07 PM

Are you taking orderes again? I'm definately in for a set! Getting nervous with my '98 as the miles climb, and when she's apart for painting in a week or so that's my chance to do it.

dunneyboi 05-16-2009 03:33 AM

TRUCK, COULD YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO US ALL...AT LEAST TO SAY IF YOUR STILL TAKING ORDERS, PRODUCING THEM ETC...I HAVE SENT YOU MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES HOWEVER NO REPLY, JUST HOPE YOU CAN REPLY TO US ON HERE.
I WOULD REALLY LIKE A SET OFF YOU IN YELLOW AND JUST WONDERED HOW YOU WANT ME/US TO GO ABOUT PAYING FOR THEM IF YOU ARE STILL IN PRODUCTION. YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED AND IT IS GOOD WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR FELLOW VTR RIDERS...KEEP IT UP

Gizzmo_jr 05-16-2009 06:47 AM

+1, I'm in for a set of yellow's if your doing another batch.

lazn 05-16-2009 11:36 AM

Hmm, I hope he is ok. If really worried about it you could try contacting his Dad. (he put a link to his Dad's website on the thread about his bike)

But my guess is that he is working like mad to get his bike done before the deadline next week for the competition.. And given a little time will get back to the CCTs when he can. (however I don't know anything, am just guessing)

RickB 05-16-2009 01:14 PM

I ordered mine approx 2 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday so give him some time... They do look nice - now just need time to install them.

BREWTOWNSH 05-16-2009 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 217048)
I ordered mine approx 2 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday so give him some time... They do look nice - now just need time to install them.

That is good news! Did you receive any communication after payment? My order was two months on the head.

dvwalker 05-16-2009 10:21 PM

I just got mine today from Truck and they are nice. Installed the rear one this evening and will finish up tomorrow. Everyone just relax he will get back to you. In his busy schedule it takes a bit but he will reply. Use the e-mail he gives at the start of this thread. Great work Truck! Ur a bike saver!

c-4 05-17-2009 02:52 AM

I'll have to contact paypal next week in case i dont hear anything from him, paid the 26th and my bike needs new ones , so ill have to find another place asap if he falls through.

cmcconkey 05-17-2009 05:44 AM

cct

I payed for a set of black ones on April 5th , still nothin.

DocPigskin17 05-17-2009 08:01 AM

+1, I would like a set in red if they are available.

RickB 05-17-2009 05:17 PM

He said he would email when they shipped but didn't - enough others on here have been happy with his items so I wasn't worried...

Originally Posted by BREWTOWNSH (Post 217055)
That is good news! Did you receive any communication after payment?

mach9 05-18-2009 03:28 PM

APE's are on the way to me now.
I Just couldn't wait dude!!

Truckinduc 05-18-2009 09:11 PM

Hello Everyone, Im back.

First off, thanks soo much for worrying about me, makes me feel good.

Here is what happened. I tripped and fell the other day. Now normally it wouldnt be a problem, but it was.

I naturally put my leg down to catch myself, but it was my bad leg. All my weight went on my left knee.

Within 10 seconds my knee tripled in size. feels like its being crushed in a vice and burned by a torch at all times.

Well I got a ride to the hospital and guess what, they wont accept me without insurance.

ive been laying at home for the fast few days, honestly dont know how long.

My comp got fried in a lightening strike, so thats the reason for not hearing from me.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart, im so sorry for everyone that has paid and is waiting on my cct's. Ive got alot of red and black sets about 98% ready to ship out, but honestly a can hardly move.

I FEEL LIKE IM GOING CRAZY.

Truckinduc 05-18-2009 09:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here is my knee last time it happened

Attachment 29411

its much worse this time

here is another pic, almost normal size. Remember my Quadriceps tendon is ripped, and my leg is almost usless

Attachment 29412

this time there is a broken piece of bone floating around in my cracked out knee

JamieDaugherty 05-19-2009 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Truckinduc (Post 217464)
Well I got a ride to the hospital and guess what, they wont accept me without insurance..

I didn't think they were supposed to do that? I talked to a friend who works at a local Hospital and they stated that they collect on only 25% of billings (on a per dollar basis). Go ahead and get your knee worked on - the rest of us are paying for it!

That's a bummer man, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

mikstr 05-19-2009 05:55 AM

Sorry to hear about your mishap but I am relieved that you're ok (well, sort of). Take your time and rest up, you have your whole life ahead of you. When you get up and mobile, put me down for a set of red ones.

take care :)