SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   led blinkers in passenger peg brackets for sale (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/led-blinkers-passenger-peg-brackets-sale-13180/)

mr.billet 11-13-2007 06:20 PM

led blinkers in passenger peg brackets for sale

1 Attachment(s)
I have 2 sets of vtr passenger peg brackets w/ led blinkers incorporated into them. Both sets are sealed on the back w/ black silicone and have plenty of wire for installing. One set is stock aluminum finish and the other is black powder coated. I'm looking to get $125 a set plus shipping. I can also do brackets for other bikes. If anyone is let me know. I can send more pics if needed including mounted on the bike.

mr.billet 11-15-2007 08:09 AM

Anybody interested? Make me an offer.

Besucher98 11-15-2007 09:15 AM

Do you have any pictures of the black powder coated set?

L8RGYZ 11-15-2007 10:00 AM

Interesting... but I sacked the pegs on mine anyway. Looks cool though.

Erik S. 11-15-2007 03:33 PM

Looks cool, when I eventually get a SH, I would be interested.

nuhawk 11-15-2007 04:28 PM

I bought a set of these that a member made but the LED's ran down the peg bracket instead of the "cluster" design that you've used. I like yours better but like the others - my passenger pegs are on the VFR. The wiring on my set seems a bit clumsy can you take a picture of how you have yours wired? I think the whole look is a good one - especially for someone who is sticking with the lowmount pipes.

mr.billet 11-15-2007 06:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of the black powder coated set mounted on my bike. You see there are no visable wires once mounted and how the backs are sealed w/ black silicone.

mr.billet 11-15-2007 06:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Couple more pics.

mr.billet 11-15-2007 06:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pick of the back of the natural finish set. You can see how the wires come out a drilled hole and evrything is sealed up with the black silicone. If interested I can do your set also and powder coat them black,yellow,red or leave them with the natural finish. I also have a couple of other colors but they don't really match the superhawk

nuhawk 11-15-2007 06:56 PM

Nice look and very compact. Mine were put together with soldered joints and shrink tube over. By the time you get to the top of the stack you have a pretty beefy chunk of wires (and such - mostly and such). Very well done!

Erik S. 11-15-2007 07:22 PM

Mr. Billet,

Can't see the rest of the tail of your bike. Are you using the LEDs in addition to other turn signals?

Very nicely done. When I have a Hawk, I will definitely drop you a line, or ride up your way when the weather is nice.

Erik

mr.billet 11-16-2007 03:12 AM

Yes there is also leds in the undertail. Originally I was just running the intergrated clear led tail light, but found you couldn't see the blinkers when the brake lights were on. And after a couple of close calls w/ some riding buddies I decided to do the blinkers in the peg brackets. After I had that done I came across a deal on the undertail that was to good to pass up. So now the back of my bike looks like a christmas tree when you use the blinkers.

mr.billet 11-18-2007 11:54 AM

If no one here is interested, then I will be listing them on ebay in the following week.