Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 08:45 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers

Beautiful pair of high mount Two Brothers Racing polished aluminum slip on exhaust mufflers for all years Honda VTR1000F Superhawk. Extremely rare to find a set of these for sale these days, especially in this sort of condition. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Polished stainless midpipes with brand new stainless clamps and brand new midpipe to header exhaust donuts/gaskets. Mirror polished aluminum mufflers with aluminum inlet and outlet caps. Some very light scratches here and there, and the inlet caps could easily be polished up a bit shinier. One of the best parts about these (besides the looks and the sound) is they can always be polished like new again. Original black anodized aluminum exhaust hangers (they made a couple styles of hangers, the other being the polished tubing). Polished stainless muffler clamps with good condition rubber gaskets. Correct original springs...

Please see pics. What you see is what you get. Getting near impossible to find a pair of these, nevermind in this condition. Yes I also have a perfect TBR header I MAY consider selling to whoever buys these. No I'm not looking to sell it separately. TBR's did not originally come with spacers to mount your passenger pegs, but any set of aluminum spacers and longer bolts will work as long as they space the pegs out far enough past the mufflers. If riding with your passenger pegs makes the sale please let me know and I'll try to scare up a set for you for a few extra bucks.

Again the condition is pretty accurately reflected in the pictures. These are still in VERY nice condition but are NOT brand new and are sold AS-IS. $475 plus insured shipping with tracking from 33426. Please have a look elsewhere on the forum and you'll see my feedback selling on here over the years. In addition I also have 17 years of perfect feedback on Ebay as well. Thanks for looking and ride safe.

Last edited by captainchaos; 05-24-2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr1.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr2.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr3.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr4.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr5.jpg  

SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr6.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr7.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr8.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr9.jpg   SOLD: Two Brothers high mount slip on exhaust mufflers-tbr10.jpg  

Old 03-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Squid

BigRed is on a distinguished road
Disregard... Not quite my thing. Thinking the low mounts tickle me more.

Last edited by BigRed; 03-09-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:26 AM
Squid

ArmoredR1 is on a distinguished road
Is this slip on system still available?
Old 03-21-2018, 06:53 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by ArmoredR1
Is this slip on system still available?
Yes sir. I'll mark it "sold" once it's gone.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:22 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump for the week. Been asked several times for low-mounts. I can probably scare up a pair of standard/low mount midpipes if it makes the sale, just PM me.

Last edited by captainchaos; 04-09-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Squid

PoorMansDucati is on a distinguished road
Ugh! This is killing me! Someone buy this! Great deal here! If I didn't just spend all my time repairing my two bros. carbon fiber, I'd scoop this up!
Old 05-04-2018, 07:18 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump for the weekend.

Yes I have a pair of standard mount midpipes that'll fit these mufflers and yes I'll sell them that way for a little less as I'll keep the high mount mids and hangers. YES they're stainless with spring loops just like they were from TBR, and yes they're from DANMOTO (OH THE HORROR!) Yes Danmoto mufflers are cheap crap, especially the carbon ones which fall apart pretty easily at the rivets (all of which has nothing to with this but I already had to go through all this with someone). But the midpipes are stainless and fit these mufflers fine (most wouldn't know the difference) and just offering the option as several have mentioned/asked for standard/low mounts.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:28 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Beau, this is a long shot but,,, I have a local person asking for passenger peg spacers for his 2 Bros high mount pipes. Another member measured his Jardines and the spacers are about 1.5". Do you know if the 2 Bros need longer spacers?

TIA
Old 05-06-2018, 07:53 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Wolverine
Beau, this is a long shot but,,, I have a local person asking for passenger peg spacers for his 2 Bros high mount pipes. Another member measured his Jardines and the spacers are about 1.5". Do you know if the 2 Bros need longer spacers?

TIA
Without having the exhaust mounted on the bike I couldn't say for sure exactly what the spacer size should be. It would be really easy though for that person to just hold up one of their passenger pegs so it just clears the muffler and measure the space in between. I do know different high mounts came with/require slightly different spacer lengths. Of course Two Bros never came with them in the first place but as long as they clear the front of the cans they'll still obviously work.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:37 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD