Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 11:14 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust

SOLD SOLD SOLD Nice pair of Muzzy standard (low) mount carbon fiber slip on exhaust mufflers. Stainless midpipes, aluminum inlet and outlet caps, carbon fiber muffler sleeves, stainless outlets. Please see pictures. These are clean and in nice used shape. They are obviously not brand new and do have some general light wear. No major damage but they do have some scratches, etc here and there. Emblems have some scratches. Last two pics show some wear under the straps. Again it's on the inside of the mufflers and under the straps and will not be seen. Not cracked through or soft, just wanted to mention it. I cut two pieces of Mr Gasket heat resistant gasket for the hangers to protect the carbon. Left muffler outlet has a few very light dings. Right inlet cap has a few light marks that'll easily sand & polish out if they bother you. Again nothing crazy but would rather nit-pick so you know what you're getting and are happy with them. Shipping is from 33426 and will probably be around $35-$40 depending on where you are. $350 plus shipping.

I'm currently running these on my personal bike and they sound fantastic. They also easily pivot higher RC51 style with high mount hangers as I'm currently doing. The high mount Two Bros hangers I'm using are not for sale but I do have one or two similar pairs I could sell you. They will require spacers and longer bolts if you plan on high mounting them and keeping your passenger pegs. Again just hit me up for question/pics, etc and I'll get you squared away. Thanks.

Last edited by captainchaos; 04-19-2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:16 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy1.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy2.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy3.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy4.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy5.jpg  

SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy6.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy7.jpg  
Old 06-05-2018, 11:18 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy8.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy9.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy10.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy11.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy12.jpg  

SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy13.jpg   SOLD: Muzzy carbon slip on exhaust-muzzy14.jpg  
Old 06-15-2018, 06:47 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Damn fine looking pipes. If I needed a replacement, I'd be all over 'em.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:45 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
You missed out on the Cap'n's polished aluminum oval Muzzys a while back, Wolverine. Here is your chance to dump whatever garbage you're running now and make up for your earlier loss. Dont make the same mistake twice.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:41 PM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Got to love the old school exhausts.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:16 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Got an offer I couldn't refuse for my carbon Devils so I'm currently running these on my personal bike (don't get to ride much unfortunately) until they sell and they sound fantastic.

Last edited by captainchaos; 04-04-2019 at 05:36 AM.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:36 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump for April. Also have a pretty nice set of polished Two Brothers for sale on here as well and will also have a set of high mount carbon oval Jardines and a set of standard polished D&D's for sale probably some time next month or two when work finally dies down a little. Please feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer and we'll work it out.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:37 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD