SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   98 with ALL the upgrades, for sale 4500 (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/98-all-upgrades-sale-4500-a-15777/)

redman 08-12-2008 09:30 AM

98 with ALL the upgrades, for sale 4500

4 Attachment(s)
Hey gang.....Redman here....out in SF bay area California. Have to sell my baby. I already DID all the performance mods.....now someone gets to do the bling and she'll be a badass VTR.

Here's the list.....
Complete (2003) CBR954RR front end with RC51 calipers, .85 RaceTech springs and GoldValves and all new slider bushings and seals and fluid, rebound valves revalved too, All BAllz tapered rollers at neck, brand new PowerPilots and two sets of good used tires, Scotts damper, Frame Sliders, new quality chain and sprockets and all wheel cush rubbers. 16/42. Wave rear rotor, Sargent seat, flush blinkers in front and rears relocated as well as plate. Rear carbon hugger and chaingard. Braided front lines. Long F&R intake runners, K&N filter, Factory ign advancer and jet kit, pair completely disabled and mostly removed, Brand new Wilbers rear shock with remote comp and rebound adjust. Recent valve adjust, Mobil synth oil, waterwetter and synth coolant new. Brake fluids flushed, clutch too. Two Bros. carbon cans. TPS to 500, APE manual ccts. R6 R/R and new battery. Mirror fix blocks. ($$$) completely adjustable clipons. All new exhaust pipe gaskets. Much more I'm sure...just can't think of everything right now. 22K miles, runs perfect. Bike is in the San Francisco area. I'll take $3900 now....I need to sell.
More pix etc if interested...PM me

redman 08-19-2008 09:13 AM

C'mon now someone.....great bike, great price...now.

102dals 08-20-2008 10:26 AM

Sweet ride, Red. If I had the $$ right now, I'd buy this & scavenge the parts for my 01.
The aftermarket work alone is worth the $$.

redman 08-24-2008 06:29 PM

Price drop

Need to sell.......make me offers I can't refuse!

doggerman 08-24-2008 07:20 PM

Back to haunt me.I had hoped you'd sold it by now, you're so close.

RK1 08-24-2008 07:29 PM

Redman;

No question that bike ought to be worth more than you're willing to sell it for. Problem is that I, like most everybody on the forum, already have a VTR.

I'm sure you've thought of this but I'll mention it anyhow,

If you just pulled the aftermarket bits and offered them for sale here you'd probably have 3 grand in your pocket by the end of the week. Then you could either part out the rest of it or put the stock parts back on and sell it.

No idea if you've got the time, energy and inclination to go that way but I thought I'd mention it.

Roundboy 11-26-2008 10:38 AM

I want your exhaust if you were selling off parts...

RoofCleanPhenom 11-26-2008 02:51 PM

knock that crap off.
You guys always ruin it!
Let them keep going down in price. Eventually when he reaches $300 we'll start making offers!
LOL

Nice looking bike