SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   2003 VTR1000F Superhawk FS - MINT 42XX miles (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/2003-vtr1000f-superhawk-fs-mint-42xx-miles-34179/)

Bloke 09-23-2016 05:42 AM

2003 VTR1000F Superhawk FS - MINT 42XX miles

8 Attachment(s)
* Price update/reduction

2003 VTR1000F Superhawk
Absolutely MINT condition!! Only 4250 Original miles!
Awesome blue color, paint is in amazing condition.
Tasteful options include: Jardine pipes, double bubble smoked shield, fender elimination kit. (Unmolested)
Professional adult owned & loved.Always kept in heated garage, covered on a stand & charger/tender.

I am actually the second owner believe it or not! The first owner was an "older" gentleman that bought it new from a local dealership, to add to his "collection" of motorcycles (20-30!). When I purchased it from him over a year ago (with only 28XX miles on it), I had the bike completely and comprehensively serviced at a local dealership (Naults Honda), as I was a little nervous about the bike obviously sitting unused for a while. They changed every/all fluids, checked all hoses, rubbers, wiring, etc. installed a brand new battery and replaced the tires.

Sadly, it's simply not getting used, shame to let such a mint example of this fine machine stand. Making the switch to a classic convertible (MG, Triumph etc.) so I can actually use it and take the kiddo with me!

Looking for $4250 OBO. (a $1 p/mile!)
cheers

captainchaos 09-23-2016 03:05 PM

Sweet! Unfortunately you might be sitting on it for awhile at that price (though with those miles in that condition I'm sure it's worth every penny). Good luck I hope she goes to a good home. I know the late 80's and early 90's liter bikes are starting to bring a decent price in mint condition. Wondering when our Superhawks will follow.

E.Marquez 09-24-2016 05:48 PM

Beautiful mostly unmolested low mileage example.
I wish you the best of luck with the sale......if you dont have a time line... hold your line on price.. the right buyer may come along. Sadly the SH is a widely undervalued bike those that have had one know what they are worth,,, but also what they go for... those that have not ridden one only see an old tech, never popular model that is a dozen plus years old.

I would have paid a premium above the $2200 I did pay for my second SH had I found one unmolested and ultra low milage. ..perhaps not your asking price... but more then what I did pay for a reasonable low mileage never been wrecked, or into the motor clean 2001

Bloke 10-14-2016 09:26 AM

Thanks guys! I appreciate the replies.... I know i'm asking a lot, so i've dropped it down to $4250 OBO, I still think its a great price for a mint, exceptionally low mileage, unmolested version of this bike. Sad to see it sit un-used. I'm in no hurry to see, so i can afford to wait for the right offer.

finepooch 10-15-2016 08:19 PM

that is a nice looking bike. like emarquez said, too bad the hawk was a "B" sport bike and was never appreciated like it should have been.