SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-46/)
-   -   mrmhrm9598 = Scam Artist (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-46/mrmhrm9598-%3D-scam-artist-25621/)

iyaoyas98 05-19-2011 08:47 AM

mrmhrm9598 = Scam Artist

Sent him an item he wanted based on the fact he said a Money Order was in the mail. Never received it. Then he said he had the wrong address, and resent it. Never received it. Then he said he was going to Paypal me. That was 3 weeks ago. Guess what? Never received it. I've been trying to contact him via pm, but nothing....

His info:

Matt Marshall
Clintwood VA 24228.

It's not much money, but it pisses me off. Most folks on here are good people.

archaicguy 05-19-2011 08:50 AM

Ouch, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

nath981 05-19-2011 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by iyaoyas98 (Post 303284)
Sent him an item he wanted based on the fact he said a Money Order was in the mail. Never received it. Then he said he had the wrong address, and resent it. Never received it. Then he said he was going to Paypal me. That was 3 weeks ago. Guess what? Never received it. I've been trying to contact him via pm, but nothing....

His info:

Matt Marshall
Clintwood VA 24228.

It's not much money, but it pisses me off. Most folks on here are good people.

it's like falling off your bike...........did you learn anything?

iyaoyas98 05-19-2011 09:54 AM

My spidey sense (read: luck) is usually purty good. I've done a lot of transactions and this is the first time i've been burned....

The falling off your bike part, well thats a different story....I'm a Semi-Pro Crasher....

nath981 05-19-2011 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by iyaoyas98 (Post 303294)
My spidey sense (read: luck) is usually purty good. I've done a lot of transactions and this is the first time i've been burned....

The falling off your bike part, well thats a different story....I'm a Semi-Pro Crasher....

well then, you're lucky you learned your lesson on an inexpensive item, and further, let's hope you don't graduate to the status of a Pro-Crasher huh.:)

calitoz 05-19-2011 06:30 PM

pretty popular guy

think I got ripped off... :( - Page 2 - Mustang Forums at StangNet
Can anyone help this guy out - Page 10 - Full Throttle Forums

iyaoyas98 05-19-2011 09:07 PM

From the links, looks like he might actually be Matt Deels. There's one in the area, and a Matt Deels on Facebook that looks like a douche.;) Anyone know dhawk on here? Matt said they had went for a ride a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I'll never see any cash, but I'd like to piss him off a bit. Calling the popo in the morning just for giggles.

calitoz 05-19-2011 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by iyaoyas98 (Post 303367)
From the links, looks like he might actually be Matt Deels. There's one in the area, and a Matt Deels on Facebook that looks like a douche.;) Anyone know dhawk on here? Matt said they had went for a ride a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I'll never see any cash, but I'd like to piss him off a bit. Calling the popo in the morning just for giggles.

use google phone...:)

lukenukem47 06-15-2011 02:32 PM

Report it as mail fraud. Let the police shake him up a bit.