RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

I hope no one ever has to deal with HRC

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:31 PM
Squid

Ogre8472 is on a distinguished road
Angry I hope no one ever has to deal with HRC

I am so mad at Honda Riders Club. I needed a tow over two months ago. Called and asked for help....Not only did their provider never show...but i was not even given a call to say that the company would be late....Long story short it cost me OVER $170.00 to get the 12 miles home. I sent in the claim with everything that they asked. Here i am over 60 days later and they said they cant find my claim.......
WHAT A LOAD OF BULL S$#*....now what do i do????
They want me to send a fax of everything again and expect me to wait another 2 weeks....someone tell me...whats worng with this picture.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Back Marker

Nanotech is on a distinguished road
That would def. frustrate me as well. I have never had to deal with them yet, so I don't know if that is typical. Had a tow a while back, but it was by my local honda dealer free of charge. Maybe they charged Honda??

Anyways, good luck with getting your money, and I'm sure it is just a series of bad luck.....let's hope not typical.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Squid

Ogre8472 is on a distinguished road
I wish they charged honda...i have the billing statement to prove they billed me....And as to the lack of help....I was stranded in Santa Curz Ca and again in need of a tow...They could not tow and said i would again have to pay for it. Thank all things good...the dealer steped up to plate and took care of it....NOT HONDA...On the dealers bill.....NOW THAT DESERVES A KUDOS TO THEM.....Thank you All American Honda of Santa Cruz....
Old 10-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Squid

mick
definatly not the treatment i would expect or stand for from a honda affiliated club. i did, however, use the service recently and recieved prompt and effective service. i didnt have my card and was still provided with effective service promptly. of course this is in state college pa where there are not many bike problems in october! just had to give my experience....

btw... lost my cct and because of that, the front cylinder wouldnt fire. turns out that no damage was done, even though i had to limp another 2 miles! just another testament to honda build quality. worst part about the whole thing was that i had to weigh the possible cost of fixing the worst case scenario, with starting over with a new bike. too many smiles and good times with my chicken to look for something diff.