RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Forum Attention Whores

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
Forum Attention ******

Attention ****** could be anyone, from someone you can easily avoid, to an organized criminal, or even someone with a great deal of political power. Anyone, really. You may not be able to walk away and may be forced to engage the person. Always ask yourself if there is a way to outflank the *****; that is, without confronting them head-on, is there a way you can force them to back off by applying pressure elsewhere? Keep in mind possible adverse consequences down the road. For example, you may use alternative methods to get your adversary, to back off now, but the consequence is that you have now made a permanent enemy out of a simple attention *****, with the possibility that they will up the ante when it comes time to serve out a cold dish of revenge. When dealing with such a person, who has some power over you, caution is the key, and sometimes you may have no choice but to appear to go along with their demands now, as you build strength, connections, power, etc. in anticipation of being able to turn the tables on them.

I guess I'm with the "crotchety old men" around here. We don't take well to spammers and people who joined just to sell their crap. Maybe your poly cush drive really is great, but maybe you could also take some constructive criticism from folks who just may have more experience or insight than yourself. This forum really is whatever you make of it. If you read back on some of the "old timers" posts you'll see that they keep this place going, and are an amazing source of knowledge.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Pretty damn funny..... but haven't you heard, I have no informed knowledge on this bike.....
Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Back Marker

Partsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Syclone, I do not have any poly cush drive dampers to sell.Nor do I plan to have any in the future....I stated that we had 30 sets of 5 made 5 years ago and have not had any issues to date. I do not know what 8541Hawks hang up is,or why you assume that what I have offered to sell is Crap or that I am a Spammer. I am just a guy that has a lot of these parts. I have built 13 Super Hawks in the last year. I have multiples of parts...I can throw them away or offer them up as good deals on this forum. Take it or leave it....If I am selling a part for $20.00 that you can buy on Ebay or elsewhere for $90.00, then by all means do not buy from me.....If I post some items in the classifieds that you just cannot live without...just leave the deals for the other deserving members who do not feel they have to belittle anyone else to make them feel better. As far as your post goes. The two key words are"constructive criticism". Evidently you missed all of the constructive critisim given to me by 8541hawk. As this was his in his signature before he changed it,"Stay away from partswhore..... I mean partsman" I fail to see any constructive criticism from 8541hawk...If you can see it, please point it out to me and I will eat crow....And that's all I have to say about that!
Old 12-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Why don't you two get a room!