RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Does it rain every time?

Old 02-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Superstock

RedStormJ is on a distinguished road
Does it rain every time?

Does it rain every time you grab your riding gear or go out to start your bike? I swear to god I got my bike with just a few dings and no rust besides the header. Now I got rust bleeds on everything that isnt titanium or stainless. Grease is all washed out from riding in the river we call the main road..... My pipes look like rainbows and no they are not the titanium set....

I spend hours polishing regressing and drying my bike just to have the carbon fiber pan fill up with an inch of water and a dirty header again...

Anyone else attract rain snow and ice or is it just me?

Oh andI might as well add. I also attract old people driving with their eyes shut. Its a red bike not yellow a red bike!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 06:42 AM
SuperBike

xeris is on a distinguished road
Clearly you live in the wrong place.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Superstock

Originally Posted by xeris
Clearly you live in the wrong place.
Yes I do.
I went to ride today it was supposed to be sunny... It snowed...
At this rate I won't be riding this year. Japanese big bike liscence tests are insanity not that the test is hard but I'm on my 6th attempt at passing the mt car test and I have been driving here for a year... I just want to Go for one last tour before I spend a year trying to get my liscence.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:44 AM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
I would say that is spot on. If I am going to ride it begins raining on sunny days and as soon as I get off the bike it stops. Uncanny.

I have ridden hundreds of miles in a row with a downpour over me the whole time. Riding at midnight at 70mph on a ground down road with no lines in a downpour for hours is not as fun as it sounds.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Superstock

I bet it won't rain again for at least six months... I rode this morning snow and rain. As I'm about to return from the liscence center the cop that works there told me my endorsment is no good in Japan. I gotta take the bus home. Well I paid around 50 for a tow outta town and rode back but with the threat of deportation I don't think I'll be riding for a long time.. Sky is clear....
Worst effin day ever much worse than smashing my valves.....