RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Calling all douchebags!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
Calling all douchebags!!!

First off.....Screw all the douchebags that are stupid siblings....

If you cant do **** that ur parents ask and then have ur older brother get bitched out for it, pack ur **** and get the F out!!! My lil bro is a total ***. i always get bitched out by my mom for stupid **** like the dishes in the sink need to go into the dishwasher. OK not a problem... but is a big problem when the clean dishes have been sitting in the dishwasher for two freaking days and ur *** is to lazy to do anything at all. I bust my *** at work, school, and taking care of my son while still doing the chores assigned by mom per agreement rules to living at home.( im a poor college student...we have all been there once) anywhos i do everything asked and he doesnt do ****. he sits at home allday doing nothing, sleeps in until noon and then bitches cause my son woke him up. its like FU!! I get up at 530 and am at school by seven, come home around 1130 and he is still asleep. I mean i love my bro to death but get off ur fing lazy *** and find a job. he had a job lined up at the airport but didnt take it cause it was from 5am to 4pm. boo fing hoo. it was going to pay u 17.50hr and ur bitching cause u cant sleep in. give me a break. anywhos he is pissed cause i flat out overruled his *** and told him that i would be putting away and loading dishes, now he is pissed cause i am making him look bad. anywhos sorry. would rather type on here and vent then going and packing his **** and kicking his *** out and waking Gunner up from bed and starting ****.

Philip

P.S. only 10 more months and i have my own place. moving out after graduation in january
Old 04-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

I wish tweety was in seattle. his bluntness and lack of patience for stupid ppl would put my bros *** in gear. LOL!!! plus lil bro is special cause he never gets in trouble. lazy *** ****. GRR
Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Superstock

archaicguy is on a distinguished road
Sorry for your situation there brother. I have a brother the same way and still hasn't grown up after 30some years but I can just blow him off and continue on with my life, unlike you who has to deal with it every day.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:17 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice rant. I presume your brother is aware of your position in this matter. One can only hope that doses of nonfatal reality may induce the necessary changes.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

Originally Posted by thetophatflash
Nice rant. I presume your brother is aware of your position in this matter. One can only hope that doses of nonfatal reality may induce the necessary changes.
Ya right, i wish. It just gets under my skin that he gets away with everything.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:23 AM
Back Marker

D VTR RIDER is on a distinguished road
I don't see how problems with your brother has any business on this forum!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Back Marker

Bluesuperhawk83 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by D VTR RIDER
He Posted in the RANT! forum this is what it is for. Nothing in the forum description says that it has to be motorcycle related. Dont't like it? Dont click the link.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:42 AM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
^^ agreed, its a rant, we all need to rant at **** at times.

being the oldest of 3 i see it the same way. i live with my fiance, dont ask for any help from my parents. my dad bitches about both of my brothers but pays for everything. car insurance, gas, occasional cell phone bill, both of them have it easy. then he tells me i should be more like my brother. hes trying to tell me that when my brother occasionally comes to work with us he goes and buys coffee for us. he doesnt get that he uses it as a chance to take off for an hour and get paid for it. i tried telling him that, he doesnt listen. tells me i should be more like him. yeah, let me be a loser who doesnt own anything or have anything, someone with no money and no ambitions in life. while im paying for a wedding so im being tight with cash when i need to be.

so yeah i see where youre coming from, comes with having younger siblings
Old 04-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Back Marker

thefitzvh is on a distinguished road
I don't see how your problems with his problems with his brother have any business on this forum!!!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:16 PM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thefitzvh
I don't see how your problems with his problems with his brother have any business on this forum!!!!!

Technically they're right since the thread is titled "calling all douchebags."

Anyway, crackerjackman, all you need to know is when you're reaping the fruits of your labor, he'll probably still be a lameass, loafing, worthless, poorass, miserable **** because he knows how much he's effed his life.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
If anyone was wondering if and why this country is going to hell in a hand basket...
Old 04-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Squid

koth442 is on a distinguished road
I will trade you RIGHT now for my not actually *my* little brother. (When I graduated from HS my friends dad offered me a job and a place to live...so HERE I AM).

And I'm serious. Trade, out right. Better yet, trade AND I'll give you my savings/checking account to take him. NOW.