Forum Feedback Post tips, comments, problems, requests pertaining to the Forums.

Kudos!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Superstock

Squid is on a distinguished road
Kudos!

This is the most computer interactive I think I have ever been, and not only is this site entertaining, I learn somthing every time I log on (about 5 times a day). Who ever thought about creating this site, Thank YOU. Its easy to navigate which is huge for me. But this would not be worth a damn with out all of you who have helped me and many others like me with the learnings of our bikes. Bravo!
Old 09-23-2011, 06:34 PM
SuperSport

mboe794 is on a distinguished road
I was on the same boat a few years ago. I just stumbled across this place while randomly surfing the net. Lurked for a while then joined. It was really the first time a I realized how usefull the internet can be. Since then I have discovered many other forums that I am active on. Not to mention eBay, facebook, craigslist, online parts fiche, etc.

There really are wonderful things out there in cyberspace. And SuperHawkForum was my stepping stone.

Some people say that the internet has become a neccesity. I don't think so. Not yet anyway, but maybe it's inevitable. I sure wouldn't wanna live without it though. And I recently got a very nice Android phone which has made all the internet easily accesable from nearly anywhere. It can be hard to put down sometimes. In fact, I'm typing this from my phone right now. Modern technology really is amazing.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:20 PM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
how true , I have the new infuse and love the screen size etc. makes reading the forum on it so much better as well as the touch screen keyboard.