Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

REALLY don't want to. 03 954rr forks, Race tech internals, new seals...

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Squid

LovemyHawk007 is on a distinguished road
REALLY don't want to. 03 954rr forks, Race tech internals, new seals...

Ugh, better this than the other options.

03 954rr Forks, almost spotless, pristine, whatever, they're freaking sick, they cost me ~250
Race tech springs - .95k Cost ~ 110
Race tech gold valves - Type 1 kit - cost ~170

Fork only, icluding the internals mentioned above, of course with brand new OEM seals and whatever oil I chose to put in there, I forget but no expense was spared when I put out money for parts, likely the best fork oil available....

Forget how much I paid to have them put together, but that doesn't matter much as the price tag is MORE than fair considering the condition, and the internals. They were put together by a local shop, think it's called Evolution? Anyhow, I weigh about 180-185lbs and the bike handled like a dream for the whole 20 miles I got to ride them.

Price will include shipping to anywhere in the upper 48, but they will come parcel post, not priority. If you want priority, you pay for shipping, I'll have to box them up take them down to the post office and get the quote before you send the money though, which isn't too much trouble.

Over $500 in parts alone, plus labor, like I said, forget how much exactly but it wasn't cheap.

PRICE - $350 obo
(If you want me to take care of shipping though, the price isn't too flexible at all) No lowballing please, do the math, these things are basically brand spanking new and include top end parts, put together by suspention professional, you could get all the parts and do it yourself, but then you'd spend close to $700 for the SAME forks!

Will get pics up asap but I lost my phone yesterday and not sure when the guy who found it will be able to meet up with me, but they look like stupid clean 954rr forks.

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 12-14-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Reduced from 400 to 350
Old 12-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Squid

BUMP
Old 12-22-2011, 12:48 PM
Back Marker

2whltuner is on a distinguished road
yes pictures would certainly help in making a decision
Old 12-22-2011, 01:36 PM
MandownMertech
Superstock

mertechperformance is on a distinguished road
thought you figured didn't need to sell anymore?
either way. good parts good seller
Old 12-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Wild Man
Back Marker

Matt_Hawk is on a distinguished road
Sent you a PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:04 AM
Wild Man
Back Marker

Thanks for the pm offer-

Since the forks are not available anymore at this price- you need to update this thread with what you want.

Hope the cell phone gets working again.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Squid

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay, I've just been taking a much needed break. With all the work that goes into a semester I've been feeling quite drained. Not really selling any parts now that I've sold my car. However, if someone's willing to pay what they're worth (i.e. - about $500+) I might be willing to part with them as I think I'm heading in a bit of a cheaper direction, being a student, it's just not feasible to have the nicest of everything on the hawk. That said, if I can keep these KICK **** forks for the remaining portion of the build, I will!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Squid

Man, moving out is going to cost me more than I thought. $360, shipped (lower 48). Come get em while you can guys. Sorry no pics right now. I've got a couple shots where you can see theire cleanliness, somewhat, but not the removed fork shot, won't be able to I don't think prior either. The wbe cam on my laptop used to capture images but doesn't now and I've got no access to a cam atm. Anyhow, a few people have purchased parts from yours truly and have been nothing but satisfied. Make yourself the last satisfied customer of mine so I can put this atrocious move behind me and finally just get on with things comfortably and with worry
Attached Thumbnails REALLY don't want to.  03 954rr forks, Race tech internals, new seals...-sf_lsl_02.jpg  

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 12-29-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Squid

One guy contacted me, hasn't given me a definite go ahead as of the time of this posting. If you're interested in just about the hottest fork set up, aside from Ohlins', of course, and for a great price to boot, just hit your boy up! Paypal ready for the funds, forks ready to ship. Time for your bike to handle like a freaking MotoGp Factory bike, nay, better than Jorge Lorezno's bike, then get these forks~
Old 12-29-2011, 07:50 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
What about the triples and the bearing package. This is the same as stock is it?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Wild Man
Back Marker

Originally Posted by LovemyHawk007
Man, moving out is going to cost me more than I thought. $360, shipped (lower 48). Come get em while you can guys. Sorry no pics right now. I've got a couple shots where you can see theire cleanliness, somewhat, but not the removed fork shot, won't be able to I don't think prior either. The wbe cam on my laptop used to capture images but doesn't now and I've got no access to a cam atm. Anyhow, a few people have purchased parts from yours truly and have been nothing but satisfied. Make yourself the last satisfied customer of mine so I can put this atrocious move behind me and finally just get on with things comfortably and with worry
Oh god....here he goes again.
You lost me the first time when you jacked the price up after I told you I'd buy them.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Squid

Originally Posted by Matt_Hawk
Oh god....here he goes again.
You lost me the first time when you jacked the price up after I told you I'd buy them.

What are you talking about dude? You'd rather pay $350 PLUS shipping? Ok, you can have em for that. But $360 SHIPPED is going to be cheaper for you, I absolutely guarantee it having shipped everything from fairings and exhaust systems lately, I'm pretty up on what a box and roll of tape and shipped charges cost. I was giving a BETTER deal than the one listed initially. Why don't you do a little math before you start saying stuff like that please. Everyone who's purchased stuff from me has been MORE than satisfied. I'm sorry you feel otherwise, oh wait, you haven't bought anything now have you?
Old 01-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Wild Man
Back Marker

For the record-

You told me you did not want to sell them for $350.
You told me you wanted a minimum of $500 plus shipping. I have your PM's.
Guess you changed your mind.
Good luck with the sale.

EDIT: Here is the PM you sent me verbatim. It sure doesn't look like $350 to me-

"They're not for sale anymore for the most part. If someone is willing to actually pay what they're worth, i.e. - way more than I listed them for when I was in something of desperate need of cash, say like $500, otherwise, I'll just keep them and put them on the bike when I finish the build, again, next year when the semester is over.... Anyhow, lost my cell again, so I can't really call ya, but if you want them still at $500 then we can work it over PM's, if not (discouraging the sale is somewhat my intent, however, if I can get closer to what I paid for them, $500, then I'd be willing to part ways) no big deal. Please don't take it wrong, I just sold my car and even at a loss I'm not desperate any more, which is a really good thing "

Last edited by Matt_Hawk; 01-01-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by Matt_Hawk
For the record-

You told me you did not want to sell them for $350.
You told me you wanted a minimum of $500 plus shipping. I have your PM's.
Guess you changed your mind.
Good luck with the sale.

EDIT: Here is the PM you sent me verbatim. It sure doesn't look like $350 to me-

"They're not for sale anymore for the most part. If someone is willing to actually pay what they're worth, i.e. - way more than I listed them for when I was in something of desperate need of cash, say like $500, otherwise, I'll just keep them and put them on the bike when I finish the build, again, next year when the semester is over.... Anyhow, lost my cell again, so I can't really call ya, but if you want them still at $500 then we can work it over PM's, if not (discouraging the sale is somewhat my intent, however, if I can get closer to what I paid for them, $500, then I'd be willing to part ways) no big deal. Please don't take it wrong, I just sold my car and even at a loss I'm not desperate any more, which is a really good thing "

Right man. Then I signed a new lease which required me to pay 1st, last and sec deposit, unfortunately, I also had to pay a full month's rent at my current location. I pulled it off, I have a little extra money, a little, i decided to put them back up for sale. I apologize for not contacting you first, to be honest with everything going on recently I'm surprised I'm not MORE scatter brained. If you want em, since we spoke before, idk, they're yours? $300 shipped, how's that? Sorry, ****. Life's challenging sometimes, i don't intentionally miss stuff, but I have a TON on my plate. I didn't/don't mean to make some of the mistakes I do, it's just life. Sorry man, really. happy new year and all that.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Squid

Part of the choice to re-list them so shortly afterwards was/is also my need to rent a vehicle to make the move. My sec dep here isn't being returned in a timely fashion, if it was, I wouldn't be selling, again.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Squid

So there's been some interest and some offers. What'ds uip people?
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Squid

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 02-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Squid

encoreart is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Paid but not received!

Yeah, I bought these 1 month ago and nothing but a couple of barely intelligible "Life is complicated, I'll mail them tomorrow....(Oh, and do you want to send me more money for some other great deals?)" crap.

That was a few weeks ago. Since then, nothing.
Geesh, I guess I'm screwed. I will contact PAYPAL and see what recourse I have.

Lisa
Old 02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Superstock

blamecanada is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by encoreart
Yeah, I bought these 1 month ago and nothing but a couple of barely intelligible "Life is complicated, I'll mail them tomorrow....(Oh, and do you want to send me more money for some other great deals?)" crap.

That was a few weeks ago. Since then, nothing.
Geesh, I guess I'm screwed. I will contact PAYPAL and see what recourse I have.

Lisa
You have one post and its this one lol, damn that sucks
Old 02-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
Where is this person (lovemyhawk) located?

EDIT:

According to this thread, he lives in the SanFran area and mrtechperformance has had dealings with him. Perhaps mrtech could be persuaded to give him a call although in later threads he claims to have "lost" his cell phone.

Last edited by RWhisen; 02-13-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:05 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RWhisen
Where is this person (lovemyhawk) located?
I was going to ask the same thing. Somebody could pay him a visit.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:28 PM
MandownMertech
Superstock

mertechperformance is on a distinguished road
I know where he's at/ or his old place?

Don't have his cell number. I did get some nice cheap prices on clean lsl bars, urban headlight with mounts and 954 calipers.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Squid

encoreart is on a distinguished road
the reason I only have one post, is I read a lot of forums, but never register or comment (to avoid looking like a newbie fool that I am.)
I only registered because it seemed like a good price on a great pair of forks that I need replaced (don't ask.)
So, it wasn't a great way to break the ice.

the guy is in California
Sean Roozen.

Lisa
Old 02-18-2012, 11:40 PM
Squid

rocker4488 is on a distinguished road
paypal should be able to get your money back via a non-delivery claim. Considering the price, it will require signature confirmation so the seller has no recourse there either. If you do get a package from him at random though, make sure you open it in front of the delivery guy so you can refuse to sign for it. Additionally, if you paid via a credit card, that is another form of recourse and is generally good practice when using paypal. your bank/checking account may be of some help as well, and of course, report him to the local authorities and fraud centers. Sorry you broke by the by falling through; im sure someone will be able to right the wrong though.

P.S.: file the claim as soon as you can, you only have 45 days from sending payment
Old 04-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Squid

flyingeyepro is on a distinguished road
I'd listen to this guy. He really know how to screw people over with a credit card and Paypal.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Squid

rocker4488 is on a distinguished road
dont send people a poor condition, rusted, non-running bike that you describe and show pictures of otherwise. I have way more invested in the repair than what i claimed against you.
you reap what you sow and i was more than reasonable. I tried to work it out amicably, you were MIA and completely one-sided when you did finally respond after well over a month. I should have claimed more so i wouldn't be so out of pocket on this one...

Last edited by rocker4488; 04-02-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road